You’re likely social distancing right now (as you should be), but that might mean your list of “to watch” titles on Netflix is getting low. Don’t worry. From the return of beloved Netflix original Ozark to more dragon-riding with the characters of How to Tame Your Dragon, there’s something for everyone.
- March 23
- Freud: Lovers of psychology and thrillers will love this dramatized look at Sigmund Freud helping to solve murders.
- The Bygone: A rancher meets a Lakota woman who ultimately goes missing.
- March 24
- Bethany Hamilton: Unstoppable: This new release follows the story of surfer Bethany Hamilton.
- Crip Camp: A Disability Revolution: This inspiring documentary follows a group of disabled teenagers as they attend summer camp.
- The Mire: A journalist must discover the truth about two murders in this Polish thriller.
- The Occupant: A former ad exec begins stalking the tenants of his old home in this Spanish film.
- YooHoo to the Rescue: Help animals in need with YooHoo in this animated series.
- March 26
- 7Seeds: Young adults must ensure the Earth’s survival in the second season of this anime series.
- Blood Father: Mel Gibson stars in this film about an ex-con helping his daughter.
- Unorthodox: A Jewish woman from Brooklyn goes to Berlin to escape an arranged marriage.
- March 27
- Car Masters: Rust to Riches: Car lovers will be into this revamping series.
- Dragons: Rescue Riders: Hunt for the Golden Drago: Return to the world of How to Tame Your Dragon in this special.
- Happy! : The second (and final) season of this dark comedy comes to Netflix.
- Killing Them Softly: This modern film noir stars Brad Pitt as a hitman.
- Ladies Up: This stand-up special features a multitude of Indian female comics.
- Maska: An aspiring actor turns his back on the cafe run by his family.
- March 27
- Ozark: The third season of this critically acclaimed drama hits Netflix this month.
- Trixie Mattel: Moving Parts: Follow RuPauls’ Drag Race Star Trixie Mattel in this documentary.
- True: Wuzzle Wegg Day: Follow a group on the quest to save Wuzzel Wegg Day in this animated series for preschoolers.
- Uncorked: A man must decide whether to follow his dream of becoming a sommelier or taking over his family’s business.
- March 29
- Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj: The stand-up meets news series returns for season six.
Search Tags :
netflix,netflix series,things to do in isolation,netflix this month,netflix new this month,things to do in quarantine,cm trading daily forex market review march 23 2020,free things to do at home,what to watch on netflix,theatrical films coming to vod,50 things to do when bored,cheap things to do at home,new netflix streaming,things to do when your bored